^FOR ^FOR

I enjoy the mechanics of the game. Didn't last long but am willing to try again! Good job!

Run 3 Run 3

I'm enjoying the concept of the game. Nice work!

Writer Idle Writer Idle

Doesn't load for me.

Log.A Log.A

No instructions on how to play? How inconsiderate...

The Cloister The Cloister

A fun puzzle to pass the time!

Pirate Customization Pirate Customization

Hahaha, sweet.

Love the drawing style and all the accessories, background designs, and music. It was awesome but needs more options to choose from. But, it was GREAT!! Keep it up. =]

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

KICK ASS AWESOME!!!

The game was AWESOME DUDE!! It almost felt like I was playing Guitar Hero!!! The only thing that got me was the controls. It was hard trying to get used to and that made it less enjoyable. But, overall, it was AWESOME!! good work!!

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Simply Marvelous!!

This was by far the BEST dress up game I have ever played. It took you 2 years to make this but I must say my friend, it was worth it. The quality was awesome, the options were abundant, and the many many secrets was a wild journey. I hope you best of luck with your future work.

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

Awesome!!

Pretty well put out. The voice acting was probably the koolest thing I heard in a flash game. The game itself was also great. But it was short and it lacked the right weapons and the gameplay wasn't convincing but overall, it was awesome. Keep it up!!

Warriors Orochi: DDR Warriors Orochi: DDR

Pretty sweet!!

Nice one. This was pretty awesome. I expected it to be more "playful" but overall, it was sweet.